Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Everything is getting worse

I haven't heard from Drake in days. I tried to call but no one picked up I hope heis alright. The medicine the doctor put me on makes me feel sick all the time and my coughing hasnt gotten any better. Mom said I can't have the special medicine and cough medicine at the same time or it will make me sicker. I just want to feel better. I tried to stop taking the special medicine by hiding it but mom easily figured it out. I don't like how they make me feel but shedoesn't lissten! No one listens to what I want! Anyways other than making me sick the pills aren't helping. I still see him.....I also saw that boy again. The one with the funny mask. He was at school. I was going to the bathroom and he was just standing at the end of the hallway. I know I shouldn't have but I ran towards him. But he ran away. I tried to follow him but he was too fast. I started coughing and had to stop running. He doesn't look like he's in pain.....he's lucky.

2 comments:

  1. Susan, you have to stay away from him. He's a bad kid, and he's sicker than you are. You don't want to catch what he has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But he doesn't seem as miserable as me. The only thing wrong with him seems to be that mask. I'm sure if he wanted he could just take it off.

    ReplyDelete