Sunday, January 2, 2011

Busy day

Drake has been walking around the house most of the day he's been doing spell after spell. He says that he is trying to protect me by protecting the house. It's weird like he's possessed or something. I told him he should rest after doing so many but he just does them over and over again. He's been so busy he hasn't been able to do his blog today or even hardly eat. I hope he calms down soon. I haven't seen the tall man since yesterday so I don't see why he si so worried I think he just needs to calm down. It isn't like he has done anything except watch me.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, your older brother is just doing his best to protect you. He'll calm down soon enough, I'm sure.

    He loves you Susan, it's probably the only reason he'd panicking.

    Stay safe, the both of you. And keep in touch~

    ReplyDelete