Sunday, January 30, 2011

I dont know where I went....

I woke up this afternoon in my bed like I would anyother morning. When I walk downstairs for breakfast my Mom starts crying and running up to me and hugging me and telling me how worried she has been. According to her I haven't been home since the 27th. It doesn't make anysense at all. The last thing I remember is going to bed last night but it wasn't last night it was Thursday night. Mom was upset when I told her I didn't remember leaving and that I had no clue what was going on. She called the police and told them that she had found me and then she called the special doctor. I came upstairs to post this because it is just too weird. Where is all this time going? I didn't even realize it was gone! Oh! I also asked Mom if Drake had called and she said no. I hope he is okay I hope the tall man didn't get him. Mom is calling me now I wonder what she wants. She is probably goign to take me back to the special doctor....I don't want to go back it doesn't help all it's done is make things worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment