Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I don't know how I got here

Drake is letting me use his computer to post. He said it is important to keep track of things like this. He seems really woried about me. I just sort of showed up at his doorstep. Raz was the one to find me when he came over. The weird thing is I don't remember coming over here or how I even got here. The last thing i remember is falling asleep in my bed. Drake said that wasn't a good thing. What's even weirder is that their was this weird doll in my hand. It is completely white with no face and has very long limbs. It reminds me of him. I wonder what it means. Drake is also worried about my coughing it still hasn't let up and it seems to be getting worse. other than that everything is fine. I think I'll have to call mom so that she won't worry. Also Raz is kind of wierd. He changes from being calm to being happy. It is such a fast change that it can get confusing. Other than that he seems nice. I wonder how long he will stay and if I will get to meet him again. Anyway I think I'm going to go to bed soon I just hope that I dont end up somewhere else the next time I wake up.

1 comment:

  1. You're with your brother, at least, so hopefully you'll feel safer.

    Sleep well, and have pleasant dreams Susan.

    ReplyDelete